A Litte Monday Motivation
I hope you had an amazing weekend and mothers day!
As always I like to start the week off right with some words of motivation!
Garbage in, garage out. This goes for the body and the mind. Be careful what you feed your mind. There is an endless attack of negativity coming out us at all times from the news, co-workers, facebook, and even friends and family. You must guard against these attacks and even train for a counter attack. I spend at least 10 minutes a day everyday, filling my mind with positive thoughts and affirmations through reading, listening, or watching something positive and motivational.
Zig Ziglar said it best... "Motivation is like bathing, it must be done daily"
Have an amazing week and if you need anything I am available!
- Low Interest Rates Have a High Impact on Your Purchasing Power
- The Cost of NOT Owning Your Home
- Bubble Alert! Is it Getting Too Easy to Get a Mortgage?
- Access is an Important Factor in Getting Your House SOLD!
- Homeowners: Your House Must Be Sold TWICE
- Top 4 Home Renovations for Maximum ROI
- Your Friends Are Crazy Wrong If They're Telling You Not to Buy
- The 3 Things That Sell House's
- Episode 2 - Neighborhoods of the Valley - Peoria
- KABOOM!! The greatest home tour pitch of all time goes Viral